Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Weekend!

Okay so I really love the weekend. I get to stay up late and sleep in, there isn't any school, it's just an overall nice experience. This weekend was no exception.

So you all know what I did with my Saturday, so now onto my very uneventful Sunday. I woke up and ate (OOO very fun I know), then I decide I wanna ride my bike. And I need motivation to do that, and my motivation is..... yes you're right! FOODFOODFOODFOODFOOD! So I rode my bike with my neighbor to Menchie's Frozen Yogurt on Artesia. I got like this pomegranate/tart swirl with mochi and Captain Crunch. It was very good.

Then we rode back and I got scared by a mannequin that was in from on Aardvarks. This was not any normal, pale white mannequin. This mannequin had a very nice believable tan. And it was dressed in a crazy Mardi Gras costume. I almost crashed my bike when I saw that thing. FREAKY.

Then I ran around my friends house like twenty times. Not theoretically, but I ACTUALLY ran AROUND the outside of the house, I got pretty tired. We then played Apples to Apples. I ate dinner then I was so excited to go to Target and spend my $25 gift card. Of course what happens when I got there? I forgot my gift card on the kitchen table. Of course, just my luck.

Then I finally got home and started studying for finals. Oh yea! And I memorized my ENTIRE monologue, WOOHOO. Then I got distracted by Facebook and the crazy girl, Kelsey, that I talked about in my last post. HI KELSEY. Next I wrote this blog! I am such a geek.

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment