Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Oh Well

Today was a pretty uneventful day. Rain, rain, rain. I stepped in a huge puddle and my whole shoe was submerged under water.... That made me pretty mad. Also, you know the feeling when people are talking behind your back? They give you that look when you say something like, "Oh see, look at this loser I told you he would do that." I think it's pretty stupid. If we are working together on something, don't be mean.

Since my amazing friend KRISTY read this, I am gonna say hi to her and tell her I want a cake!!!

Also, I watched the rest of Monday's episode of 24 and the writers are so creative on that series. That is one show I'd love to work on. Off to be lazy and lounge around since I have basically no homework today.

One Geek,
Grant

1 comment:

  1. Our backyard is flooded! Sorry about your shoe.

    ReplyDelete