Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Homework, Homework, Homework

I feel like all I do all day is homework! I have to write 6 pages, single spaced, about algebra. I have no idea what to put. I am just like completely copying from the book. Mrs. Dugard is taking our notes so like what are we supposed to study from for finals?!? I just am not a big fan of that class right now.

English class is going pretty well. It's a nice escape after the grueling hour and a half spent in Room 5106. I like who I sit next to and all, which is pretty nice. Our final is just an essay, so no big deal. Drama. Our final is in one week and I have not gotten my monologue yet. It is supposed to be emailed to me tonight, so I am looking forward to finally seeing it.

My chem final is stressing me out a lot. She is gonna give us our grades the next day, which is good, but we won't know what it is out of until Thursday after school.... LAME. This is also my last week in 5th period Drumline. Next semester I am going to 5th period PE. I think this coming semester is gonna be somewhat of a fresh start for me, and I'm looking forward to it.

THE WEATHER!!! Tornado warnings, flooding, lightning. Schools are not built for the rain. Hallways get flooded and way too crowded for anybody to walk through, it just is not fun. Also, 24 has been amazing so far! I am looking forward to the rest of the season.

COMEDY SPORTZ! I guess I haven't mentioned it, but I joined this great cult known as Comedy Sportz this year, it's an improv team and our club competes throughout the year. Here is a link to find out more http://www.comedysportzla.com/

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment