Wednesday, January 27, 2010

4 DAYS OF HEAVEN!

Okay, I am very excited! I get four whole days of sleeping in. Yes, it excites me. Tomorrow I'm not going in for 5th period since I don't have any finals that period. So I'll be at school from 10:20 AM to 4 PM, which is pretty great.

I have been really lazy today so nothing new to really report. I took a really long nap if anybody was interested in hearing about that. Today was just pretty normal and ordinary.

SIDE NOTE: Okay, anybody ever get annoyed at someone A LOT? Well I do. Sometimes you just don't want them to pat you on the back or breathe down your neck! Well that's how I feel, like this person is literally pretty creeper. And I'll have to spend a good chunk of high school with him, so lame.

Sorry for the rant, but it was so necessary! I will be up late tonight! WOOHOO

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment