Sunday, January 17, 2010

GLEE and AVATAR!! What a day!

I saw Avatar today and I LOVED it! I must admit, I thought it was going to be about the cheesy Nickelodeon series, but it had no connection whatsoever. I saw it in Real3D, which was so great in itself. James Cameron is amazing and such a talented guy. I loved the concept and I hope I can see it again when it comes out on DVD. Also, I got some really fun glasses in the movie and I popped the lenses out and now they are my GEEK glasses :]

CONGRATS to GLEE for Winning Best TV Series Comedy/Musical at the Golden Globes tonight! You are such a great show to watch and you deserved it.

One Geek,
Grant

1 comment:

  1. haha i lovee Avatar i saw it 4x XD 3x in imax 3-D soo amazing wow!! i cant wait till it comes out on dvd either!!
    & i LOVE GLEE too hahaha :D its an amazing show(:

    ReplyDelete