Saturday, January 23, 2010

Theater Saturdays: Week 2

Today was another one of those theater days. So today's dance class was very exhausting. Maybe it was that I didn't really eat much before, but I was like so happy to eat my PB&J afterwards. We learned this Hip-Hop/Broadway combination that I could not understand, but everyone else seemed to. I'm getting way more flexible too thanks to these classes.

The singing class was a lot of fun as usual. I got a new piece, Consider Yourself from Oliver, to perform. There is a new girl too who is pretty great. This one girl, Tess, has such a great voice that I am so blown away by it. I wish I could have the male version of her voice.

Okay back to the topic of Seussical. It was really great, like really great. I mean it wasn't a professional show, but it was way better than I thought it would be. Two of my friends were in it and they did pretty amazing.

The two friends sitting next to me were going crazy over the guy playing The Cat in the Hat. It was pretty obnoxious.

The rest of the day will be spent preparing for my numerous finals. I guess I'll try memorizing the rest of my monologue so I can polish it tomorrow.

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment