Thursday, January 28, 2010

Grades Grades Grades

Okay Finals are officially over!!! And that means grades SHOULD be in, right? Wrong, some of the teachers are a bit slow with grading but I'll update my grades for you guys right now.

Period 1: Theater Arts 3 97.4%
This is an easy class and anyone who has a B in it should be ashamed.

Period 2: Chemistry 1 H 91%
Okay, I am OVERJOYED by my grade. And I mean OVERJOYED!!! I thought there was no chance to get an A, but I did it!! WOOHOO!!!

Period 3: Alg 2 H 88.8% (Pending)
Okay so first of all she hasn't put in every assignment AND she hasn't graded absent work. So hopefully by the time she puts in part 2 of our final and our homework and our notebook I will have an 89.5%, which is required for an A.

Period 4: English 1 H 94.8%
I am going to say I have a pretty solid A right here. There is still another essay, but I didn't do that bad where is would lower my grade five percent :]

Period 5: Percussion Ensemble 96.2%
This is lower than I thought. I mean how can you not get a 100%, but whatever, I am done with this class FOREVER!!!

Period 6: French 1 93.3%
I didn't study for the final and still got a high B on it. This class is a piece of cake.


Let's hope that my math grade goes up for STRAIGHT A'S!!!! WOOHOO

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment