Monday, January 18, 2010

Black Outs, Monopoly, and Homework, oh my!

Today was a pretty crazy day to say the least. I got up and did so much homework! I did 4 pages of chemistry and wrote an entire essay. But while I was doing that, we had three different black outs. The first two only lasted about 15 minutes, but the last one lasted like 45 minutes. So I was off the internet that whole time (which is probably why I finished my essay so quickly).

Then I went to see my neighbor, Alex. We played a few board games and then we spent forever playing Monopoly. I admit, I have a love hate relationship with that game. It starts out fun, and then it lasts like twenty hours. It's awful. I was the first one out :[

I came home and did some more homework..... it sucks basically. I'm gonna head back over to Alex's later, then come back and do some homework and start this season of 24! Sound exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment