Tuesday, January 26, 2010

DramaRamaLamaKaDingityDingDeDong

So you all have to know my school is doing GREASE for the spring musical and I am in the ensemble. By the end of this week we will have all our music down and we're gonna start working on choreography next week for a March 23rd Opening Date.

I'm in 7 or 8 numbers (depending if I make it into Greased Lightning). Full Company Numbers are We Go Together, Shakin' at the High School Hop, You're the One That I Want, and Born to Hand Jive. All the guys are in Summer Nights and Those Magic Changes. I am in Grease is the Word with the Pink Ladies, T-Birds and nine other people.

I really like it and it has shown me how much I enjoy musical theater. I like singing, acting, and dancing so it is like a great thing for me. It feels like I finally found that ONE thing I really really enjoy. I've done so much, but it's nice to find something I'm good in and I like. I think I'll stay with drama every year until senior year :]

You'll be hearing A LOT more about Grease the closer and closer March gets. It's a blog about my life and soon Grease will be my life, therefore this blog will be about Grease (yes I had to use math language to say that because I am also studying for my math final!). Well I hope you all like hearing about Grease and other musical theater stuff, because if you don't this really isn't the blog for you! Sorry, but it's true! But please follow me no matter what!

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment