Wednesday, November 10, 2010

STG Rehearsal Countdown: 1 WEEK, T-Minus 3 REHEARSALS

This show has come so far in such a short amount of time! The progression this cast has made in since Monday is amazing since we did a full run through today with little, if any, line slips that were noticeable; where as on Monday it was not THIS clean!

So our rehearsal was really broken into two parts, dance and a run-through.

For an hour and a half we worked with out choreographer, Chris, for a little surprise dance somewhere in the show (You'll have to come see the show to know when!)

He taught us a bit and we did the best we could with the new material we had. By next Wednesday, this dance shall be audience ready and rock solid!

The run-through, as I said above, went very smooth. We added lights today which made the show seem a bit more impending than it already was. Everyone handled the pressure and we did the best we could! We all took out notes that are given to us after every rehearsal and executed them as well!

Today was just a success in my book and I look forward to the pick up rehearsal scheduled for this Sunday! We open in one week and I cannot wait!

In the meantime, I'll be spending my lovely four day weekend preparing for a quinceanera that I am dancing in. Joy!

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment