Friday, November 12, 2010

Chicken Burgers and Red Velvet Yogurt

Today's post will be about my dinner :)

It was very odd. First I went to The Counter then I made my way over to Yogurtland.

Dinner-

Order: 2/3 lb Chicken Burger w/ Cucumber, Sprouts, Tomatoes and Feta Cheese

Review: The chicken was amazing! Moist, perfect and most importantly delicious. I only had half the bun as it would have been too filling. I also liked the Tzaziki (sp?) sauce I got with it. I give it a 4/5 and I would definitely order it again!



Dessert-

Order: Red Velvet Yogurt, Cranberry Yogurt/Choco Mix with Reese's

Review: Although it sounds really weird this combination was delicious. I needed to get the Red Velvet because it is delicious but I usually just get the fruity tart/choco mix with Reese's. It is my usual from Yogurtland although I do prefer the Blood Orange yogurt over this new cranberry one. I'm quite sad this flavor fell by the wayside :( 3.5/5


Overall: Great food night and looking forward to the quinceneara tomorrow! Look for a recap!

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment