Monday, November 15, 2010

Rehearsal Update and New Look?

Alright, I haven't posted one today but I have been hard at work on the blog to improve the look. Of course, I enjoy simplified, clean images so I think I'll keep my blog nice and easy-to-read. I added a few new pages at the top and tried adding a poll but didn't like the look of it so I deleted it. Look for some possible changes to be coming soon as I have time to see how Blogger can really work its magic!

REHEARSAL UPDATE TIME! (LESS THAN 48 HOURS UNTIL WE OPEN!)

Sunday: This rehearsal was long but it was great to be able to really see the show come together seamlessly. I was amazed at the work everyone has put into making the production a success and seeing how far we have come in so little time. The run thru has shown me that we have a great cast this year and I cannot wait for the musical!

Monday: Today's rehearsal was full dress! Girls had to do their hair and makeup while boys only needed to do hair since the black box requires no make up at all! (YAY!) I enjoyed seeing the girls take an hour to do their hair while I took about a minute. The advantages of being a boy. But on a side note, the girls look fantastic! Another run thru with another success. It makes me look forward to Wednesday night even more. People have really stepped up their games and give it 110% while leaving it all on the stage and having no regrets. My hope is that every show we can all work together so that we are completely satisfied with the experience we've provided our audience with.

So as the week goes on, let's look at my schedule:

Tuesday 11/16: PREVIEW PERFORMANCE! Call Time 3 PM, Performance 3:45 PM
Wednesday 11/17: OPENING NIGHT! Call Time 5 PM, Performance 7 PM
Thursday 11/18: Call Time 5 PM, Performance 7 PM
Friday 11/19: MATINEE! Leave in the middle of 5th period for a 3:30 PM Performance. Afterwards stay in the drama room for pizza and have another show at 7 PM.
Saturday 11/20: CLOSING NIGHT! Call Time 5 PM, Performance 7 PM. CAST PARTY!

With such a busy schedule I have no idea if I will have time to blog, it just depends on my homework load! But I will try to blog as much as possible!

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment