Sunday, November 7, 2010

Homecoming: The Recap

Okay I absolutely loved Homecoming. I wish there was another dance ASAP.

We started out the night by going to Buca di Beppo which was good but a bit anticlimactic and the service was sadly very slow. We took pictures near this turquoise wall which nobody would have guessed was the back side of a fast food shop though!

We got to the dance and there was a HUGE line outside. It took us almost an hour just to get in. The wait was comparable to that of Disneyland, minus the screaming toddlers. We get to the front and there are security guys frisking EVERYBODY down.... I felt as if I went to a ghetto school but I do understand that it is really for the best.

The dance itself started out a bit slow, but as the night went on I really let loose and had a ton of fun. The DJ was alright, but my date and my friends were awesome. We "danced" all night and I couldn't have imagined a better way to spend my first high school dance.

Afterwards we went to In-n-Out for some food and the night was over. I went back home and slept the night away. I was TIRED! Now I have two dance rehearsals (one for the dance show and one for a quincenera) AND homework to finish! I'm off!

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment