Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Another Month, Another Experience




I feel like blogging has become a monthly ritual instead of daily, but oh well. This WILL be long, I promise. I'll help you out by giving you this blog in FOUR parts: week by week. Here's a summary because don't we all LOVE summaries???

With the help of my best friend who has the best memory (TWITTER!!!) I shall recap.

May 1-8: I went to Olive Garden with my grandma and we saw over a thousand motorcycles on Hawthorne. Exciting? Heck yea! I apparently got a 96% on a math test, so WOOHOO for that one! We had block schedules, which made me want to shank a mini koala.

I finished the AMAZING book "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" which everyone should read. I can't wait to read the next one! I saw the dance show too, which was pretty long, but my friends were in it!

Okay, the next week.... hmmm

May 9-15: I won EVERY SONG Glee has ever released from a contest on Twitter! It was amazing, but it took an entire 9 hours to download.... but worth every minute of it.

FAVORITE SONG EVER! It didn't get released, so I am happy I own it :p

I had Kogi BBQ for lunch one day, which I love. Go to kogibbq.com for more info! I love the Spicy Burrito, it's to die for. Beauty and the Beast was coming up too, so I was busy selling tickets to that, and guess who sold 29 tickets!?!?!? ME!

Okay the next week is really a month in my book, so it'll be LONG and deserves a blog post of its own, coming ASAP! I promise this time!

One Geek,
Grant


No comments:

Post a Comment