Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pppppppp PLAY PROD!

I hate making these things public, and please, I'm not bragging. I made it into Play Prod, but I needed to say this because it will most likely play a role in my blog over the next year.

There are SO MANY people that made it in, some may say too many, and I would agree. My argument is that Play Prod, or PP, is known as an exclusive class and some people who weren't the best singers and/or actors got in.

I know I'm not the best, which I why I was worried! I was scared I wouldn't get in because my singing wasn't amazing, but I did.

Next year is gonna be great, but trust me, it is gonna be FILLED with drama, and not the theatre kind.

I am gonna have moments where I regret it, and some moments where I want to shoot someone, but I'll get over them, I always do.

The class is gonna be wild and crazy with a whopping (as of now....) 35 people, but some people are bound to drop the class by next September.

I got some great friends in that class and this year will just be amazing, I pretty much know it.

So with that, I'm off again. Three blog posts in two days!? Crazy! But if you're out there reading me.... tell me please, I just feel like I'm talking to nobody. I know there's gotta be one.

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment