Thursday, June 17, 2010

Update: ONE WEEK

ONE WEEK TIL I AM DONE WITH MY FIRST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL!
19 DAYS UNTIL HAWAII!

I can't believe this year is over, well.... actually I can. It has been a LONG school year. It seems like years when band camp started. A whole year basically. CRAZY. So much has happened. I've learned so much about myself and my maturity. I couldn't comprehend how much freshman year would do for me a year ago, and I think sophomore year will be even better.

I can't even imagine my senior year, but it will be here before I know it. Sad. And guess what's even sadder.... I started looking at colleges. It's depressing. I won't get into a lot of these because I won't take Science APs since it conflicts with Play Prod. I think I would go to Princeton in I got in. That's my reach :/ Notre Dame and Duke would be AMAZING to do as well. Maybe Georgetown too.

I realized that I loved theatre this year.... but I also realized it is something I could never do with my life. It won't support a family and it isn't a worthwhile major in college.
Economics.
Is that what I'll do? Maybe. I looked into it and it seems fun. I don't wanna major in science. Maybe english, but where will that take me? I'd love to do the School of Foreign Service at Georgetown just like mon pere but I don't think I'd get in. Maybe.

SO MANY MAYBES.

These will be the ???? on my mind until I get the coveted acceptance letters....

WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT THIS NOW. STOP. STOP. STOP.

I want a good future. Please God, I am BEGGING YOU.

Okay done with my college visions. what now. what can I talk about.

COLLEGE.

no... not college.

MAJORS

... no not that either

School

.... too similar to college.....

what else....

nothing.

School will do.... I have finals next week. I need straight A's to realize my COLLEGE goals. No I just said college. CROSS IT OUT. COLLEGECOLLEGECOLLEGECOLLEGECEOLLEGE

Blah.

I'm done.

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment