Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Beauty and the Beast: The Week From Hell

Welcome to my week from hell, but most possibly, the best week I've ever had. I grew close to SO MANY people it was incredible. This is gonna be a long, emotional blog :p Just warning you.

We got into the theatre on Sunday, and the craziness began... we had tech "rehearsal", which isn't really much rehearsing, but rather standing and doing random things WITHOUT costume. The day was fun, but I saw no progress, although there had to have been SOMETHING happening.

The day went by, and there was a girl... I don't know what happened, it was sudden. Then it went bad, real fast. And it never went good. If you're reading this, I'm not gonna say I'm sorry because you'll get mad, but I'm gonna miss you. We need to talk more :]

Then show days came, and went. So much happened. I grew close to people, I grew apart. Well not apart, I just didn't grow close, but now it seems like I'm far from them. I had so many GREAT experiences in the show and I can't wait for Joseph in January. I guess this didn't need its own post.... but I felt it deserved one. There was so much I know, but I either didn't want everyone in the world to know or I just forgot. But if you have any questions, ask me.

I loved this week and everyone involved. I miss you all so much still. I know I probably won't see you guys all summer, and maybe years for some others! Well I'm gonna go and think of things I forgot, and hopefully write another blog.

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment