Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Random Blog #1

I am kind of into blogging today, so deal with it. I am gonna write about random things in this blog!

I love my friends. Again, I love my friends. They're awesome and amazing. How could I deserve these people? I don't know, I don't think I do. But they're all great when I need them. They never fail to amaze me or let me down. I hope you stay with me FOREVER.

French Class. FUN TIME. That class would be hell without the amazing people I sit near.
Arielle is great AND Filipino, and she has HILARIOUS ideas
Angela, well she's Angela... but still amazing
Melissa is... well Melissa. She is GREAT and funny and she gave me cake today.
Alice is hilarious too. And she has the same birthday as me!
Natalia is so small but so nice, she gives me popsicles too, which is a plus.

Drama is fun, and I learned I have a love for spray bottles.

That is all.

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment