Saturday, June 5, 2010

My AHMAZING Summer!

As you probably guessed, this blog is going to be all about my summer! And this summer is gonna be the BEST EVER!

We'll go over the lame stuff first. Summer classes online. That is a lame thing. I'm working on my first (out of THREE) semesters, but I could really call them trimesters. I'm gonna be working on that a lot.

Also, I have THREE books I need to read for English 2 Honors, which is gonna be a buzzkill to the summertime experience. But good thing I have LOTS of time on planes to read!

Now off to the fun stuff. I have an AMAZING cousin, Grace, who lives in Connecticut, but she is my California buddy. My dad is letting her come along to.... DRUM ROLL.....
.....
.....
.....
....
HAWAII!!!!!!!

MY FIRST TIME EVER TO HAWAII!!!! WOOHOO!
We're going to Oahu, and that is also where my FAVORITE show ever is filmed.... LOST!
We are gonna be gone forever!! I'm moving! That's the big announcement.




No... I'm not, I know, you wish I was moving, but too bad.
We are going from July 6th-15th and we're staying at the Hale Koa Hotel, which is a military hotel, but it is actually a luxury hotel where only military people can stay, and that is my dad! So we're gonna stay there and do everything we can do, which will be laying out every day and going to do other fun Hawaiian things! If you've been to Hawaii before, TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO!

So yea, that is what I'm doing after school ends, so we leave in like 30 days! Craziness!

Next on my summer schedule is BOY SCOUT 2010 NATIONAL JAMBOREE!

This is another amazing thing that I can't wait for. It is in Virginia, but the week before the actual jamboree, we get to tour the northeast and be tacky tourists. I'm going with kids from Torrance and Whittier, and we're called TROOP 819 and we got a patch with the LA Kings logo on it.

The BSA Jamboree is an event where scouts from all over the country come and have fun for TEN STRAIGHT DAYS. Sound nerdy? Heck yea. But it is gonna be a great 15 days total. And it will also be fifteen days you will be without this crazy blog.

What else will my summer bring me? WHO KNOWS! Something amazing hopefully. We'll see and you'll hear about it for sure.

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment