Thursday, February 11, 2010

Today

Today was not my favorite day ever. It kind of sucked in a way.

Yes, it started very well and it went very well until AFTER Grease rehearsals. I had such a fun time at Grease rehearsals and THEN I get into the car. So a note to you. When I am tired I lose common sense, I go crazy about every little thing that can be viewed as bad. I think that makes sense?

So I get in the car and I am HOT, I am sweating and HOT. I turned on the AC and I suddenly get in trouble because my little brother and sister could not have the air on them "because it is 60 degrees out and they might have a cough." Give me a break, they aren't getting pneumonia because I turn on the AC for about two minutes! CHILL MOM! So we are driving and I am SO hot so I roll down the window then get in trouble once again because my mom thinks I am leaving it down the whole way. NO I WAS NOT! I NEEDED AIR!!!!

So then I wanted dinner and she didn't bring me what I wanted. I texted her what kind of food I wanted but I never said Combo, so no fries or drink welcomed me when I got in the car... Also, there was no sauce. Looking back, I overreacted, but I was MAD about the AC already and this just pushed me over the top. I was like a big grump on the way home. It was bad. I mean I overreacted, but I am STILL mad about the AC.

Oh, and to ADD to all that, what does my mom show me in the car? Her new phone. FML. She knew I wanted a new phone. She had a BLACKBERRY!! She did not need a new phone! She got a new phone and that pissed me off. I want her BlackBerry, but "I can't have it." NOBODY IS USING THE STINKIN PHONE! GIVE IT TO ME! I know you get charged every month, but I get charged every month for my phone I have now. I just want a new phone. Her reason why she got one, "You didn't decided quick enough." Really? I told you TWO days ago that I wanted a phone, if I decided in TWO days I would be too quick of a buyer for you. I didn't think I needed to decide within 24 hours!?

So see it in my way. First, you are sweating and COMPLETELY overheated. THEN, you find out you don't have what you wanted for dinner. AND FINALLY, your mother buys a new phone when she KNOWS you have wanted a new phone.

Oh yea, and during this car ride you have two oblivious children sitting on either side of you. One is hitting you with a puppet made in his preschool class, and the other is yelling at you and pushing you because you are "on her seat". This day can't get any worse.... I hope I didn't just jinx it....

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment