Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Wow, what a good day today! I got to sleep in and woke up nice and late. Then my dad dragged me to church, eww. I'm not a big fan of church, but I guess no teenager is really.

Well then we ate a delicious lunch afterwards and I came home to my moms house. I got to finish some homework and then I went on a bike ride.

I visited Kristy at the flower shop she works at. I love spending time with her, it's soo fun. We got ice cream cones and then she drank her nasty sweet tea. Then she decided to reenact a break up. ;] It was fun, but then I had to come home.

So I went out to dinner and I guess I am going to the beach tomorrow! I'm going with Lauren and Kristy, and maybe Kristy's friend, and maybe Lauren's friend. I'm not really sure. Now I am watching The Amazing Race. Isn't my life fun?

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment