Monday, February 8, 2010

My Birthday Wish

Okay, I now really wanna go back to NY for my birthday in April to see a few Broadway shows. I am gonna try to convince my dad to send me back there, even if it is alone. Here are the shows I wanna see



First show I want to see is Promises, Promises. I know basically nothing about the storyline, but I have always wanted to see Kristin Chenoweth on Broadway. She is amazing, and I just want to see her live. It's going to be a hot ticket near my birthday so I doubt if I even get out there I would get a ticket, plus tickets are HUGELY expensive....

Next show I would want to see is unfortunately, American Idiot. It took over the St. James but I have a feeling this is gonna be a hit at the Tony's :/ So I guess I kinda wanna see it.

If this happens you don't know how happy I'd be! I guess I should start trying to BEG my father....

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment