Friday, February 19, 2010

Attention: 4 Weeks Left, I Repeat 4 Weeks

4 WEEKS PEOPLE!!! 4 WEEKS UNTIL THE CURTAIN RISES ON GREASE!

It feels like we have been moving so fast. Over the past month (or two?) I feel like I've learned so much! We aren't even done with all the dances, but I still see the show coming together. We are practicing on the Pavilion stage and I can already see the show coming together.

This next month will be CHAOS to say the least. You can already see that I'm not blogging everyday, and it will probably get less and less frequent throughout March. Starting the 2nd week of March, we have our NIGHT rehearsals! They go from either 5:30-10 PM or 6-10 PM or 6:30-10 PM. I think it's usually 6:30-10 PM though....

Well I have my classes tomorrow!

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment