Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Grease Grease Grease

Okay, I think I am actually going to put some effort into this blog posting, so keep reading through it all. I try not to talk badly about people, and so I am just going to use fake names and titles here.

Grease has been going pretty well. We have learned all the songs, but we are just starting to learn the dances. The songs have gone pretty well and the dances are...... interesting, to say the least. I like them though! So we have learned "Shakin' at the High School Hop" which is Act II's opening and we are in the middle of "Born to Hand Jive".

Okay first of all, I committed to doing something for one of the dance I so regret. Some people may know what I am talking about, others might not. Oh yeah, and for anybody out there who wants to talk to someone. Try not to interrupt them while they are singing a song and then expect them to stop singing immediately to talk to you, then storm off in a fit. It's annoying. Don't do it.

We started BTHJ today and I really like my partner. She's actually fun to work with! And then we are near this cheerleader who is so fun to hand jive with for like eight counts, but whatever. I must say, someone near me had some BAD B.O!! I thought it was me, then I thought it was my partner, but then I found out it was this other guy near me.

ALSO, more drama!!! This one kid is such a player. He two-times THREE of my friends. They never listened to me, but then AFTER he hurts them all they decide to listen. ADVICE to any potential friends, please believe my advice, I usually know what I am talking about.

So overall, Grease is a pretty fun experience. I have met a ton of new people that I would never have met, and am learning how much I love musical theater. I know I'm not the best kid in the room, nor should anyone else think that, but I try my best. I hope nobody thinks I am cocky, so if I come off that way I am truly sorry because I don't try to be. I just really love this new thing I've gotten into.

Other than that, there is a lot going on with life, but more with that on another post. This was all about Grease and I hope you loved it! I am gonna try doing a 100% GREASE DEVOTED post every week, so let's see if I stick with it.

One Geek,
Grant


No comments:

Post a Comment