Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dancing With Yourself on Valentine's Day

So today was another one of those Theater Saturday's. My second to last one :[ I FINALLY FOUND MY SONG! I love this song, and it fits my range really well. The song's "Out There" from Barnum, I feel like I said that already. And the title of this blog just comes from Dancing and Valentine's Day, very clever, I know. Anywho,

Valentine's Day is this weekend? Is there someone special? Well you'll have to ask my to find out hehe. But tonight I am going to the movies with my friend Noelle for her sister's birthday. I think we're seeing "When in Rome", but I'm not 100% sure.

So I guess I'm just gonna go right now because I should probably take a shower. You'll probably see another Grease update this week, probably. OH! And my begging for my NY trip is going so-so, it is still a work in progress.

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment