Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Writing

So, I am trying to write everyday. Whether it is an essay or an anecdote, I am trying to enhance my writing abilities. And so far, I believe it is working. New ideas come into my head hourly, hopefully I will be able to share some of these with you very soon!

Once I write a few final drafts and decide I will not be using them for anything else I'll be sure to post them here. I just wanted to check in and let you know everything is doing great. Musical workshops start this week and we'll be learning audition songs for "Little Shop of Horrors", or, as I will call it, "Little Shop".

It's bound to be a crazy year ahead with musicals and college admissions just a year away (some of my friends find out about schools in just a few weeks)! I hope you are excited to follow me on this journey!

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment