Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Eagle Scout Project: Prep Day

Hello again! You may be saying, "What!? You wrote a new post two days in a row?" Well, my response to that would be, "Yes. Yes, indeed."

So my Eagle Scout Project is this weekend! I am going to be renovating/painting a mural on/cleaning my Drama Room and surrounding spaces. So today I began to outline the mural and it's actually looking pretty great.

As the weekend approaches I am getting more nervous, but more confident as well. If that makes sense.... I'm finding small cracks in my plan but I am quickly repairing them too. So although I realize my pre-planning might have been a bit shaky, the project gets stronger as we get closer.

So tomorrow my day is PACKED! Rehearsal and TYC and maybe an ASB Mixer....... CRAZINESS! So that was a short post, but better than nothing!

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment