Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hey, Ho, LET'S GO!

I'm back and better than ever. "WHY?" You may ask. "WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU THIS TIME!?"

Well it's simple. I am coming back better than ever. I'll cover more topics and do at least one post a week (hopefully more!). Although I'll be coming back with more gusto than ever, it will probably bring a bit more randomness with it!

You'll see posts about everything. Topics ranging from my day to day life (yawn!), things I like, shows I loved and anything else that comes to mind! So all you 8 followers are in for a treat! ;)
Hopefully these daily endeavors get me to at least 10 "loyal" readers.... although I'm not sure how loyal anyone is towards reading my blog....

Today I am getting SWORN IN at a City Council Meeting. Yep, you heard that right. This ragtag theater child is raising my right (or is it left....) hand in front of the mayor. My mom even bought me a suit for this occasion so I mean, I guess it's a big deal for them. I love how parents are sometimes even more ecstatic about their child's activities than the kid themselves.

Also, I just got back from a rockin' trip to Cape Cod and Boston. I even visited my first college (BOSTON COLLEGE!) and it's scary to imagine where I'll be in two years!

That's all for now but remember, I'LL BE BACK SOON!

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment