Thursday, July 1, 2010

HOW EXCITING! MORE SCHEDULES!

This is gonna be a boring post, sorry. I have an updated schedule for this week so I wanted to let the readers (aka nobody) know! Also, I just want this for my reference because I gotta plan the next few days :]

WEEK SCHEDULE:
July 2- Disneyland/HoJo
July 3- Return from HoJo
July 4- In The Heights/July 4 Party
July 5- Pack

World History Schedule:
July 3- Lesson 3,4
July 4- Lesson 5
July 5- Lesson 6,7

The Chosen Schedule:
July 2-Read Ch. 13 and 14
July 3- Read Ch. 15 and 16
July 4- Read Ch. 17 and 18
July 5- Finish reading if behind schedule. Complete DJs

That should put me where I wanna be for when I want to leave for Hawaii! I can move onto the next semester after my busy July and start a new book over vacation (Their Eyes Were Watching God)

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment