Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hawaii and MORE!

Well I am back from Hawaii! And just for all those that are wondering (because I know you are!), I did not forget ANYTHING! That packing list really worked... but of course, I overpacked as always.

Well Hawaii went really amazing. It was all that I thought it was and MORE! Grace (my cousin, DUH!) made it 100000% better. I would've felt lonely without her, but she made it fun and I had some fun company.

Here is my HAWAII TOP TEN! (HTT :] )
10. Appreciating nature for real
9. Going to a REAL Hawaiian Luau
8. Having some bomb meals!
7. Outrigger canoeing and almost hitting surfers!
6. Parasailing near Waikiki!
5. Snorkeling at Hanauma Bay!
4. Spending time with my dad and Jennifer, and of course GRACE
3. Learning how to somehow surf
2. Going to the LOST beach!
.... and #1 at the end of the blog :]

More details later, hopefully.... but since you all know me personally, right? Go to my Facebook page soon for all these pictures! They'll be up soon!

One Last Message:
I try to have a 100% uplifting blog. I don't like to be a negative person, and if I am a negative person then I try to keep it to myself. I apologize for any rants on this page because I want to improve and somehow touch someones life out there. Far fetched, I know, but I try. I don't have anything against my friends who post EVERYTHING they feel, but it makes me sad. But I still love you guys, you know who you are!

AND MY NUMBER ONE IN THE HTT!

1. FINALLY GETTING TO HAWAII!

There you have it!

One Geek,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment