Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sorry

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I just feel nobody reads this and my life hasn't really been too interesting for awhile....

So we just started school and I really enjoy my schedule this year. I love Play Prod and Dance. IT seems like this year is gonna actually be fun, strange, huh?

That's all I can think about for now but I'll leave you, well me, with a question to ponder....

Why do I care what other people think? Why can't I be myself without worrying how people perceive me?

One Geek,
Grant

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I was led to your blog by some other random blog. (http://sorry.coryarcangel.com/) I don't know how old you are, but my guess is that you're probably in high school. I just want to give you some advice (for what it's worth). I graduated high school two years ago, a year late because I dropped out in my grade 11 year. Anyways, I just wanted to leave a comment and say, be yourself man. Regardless of what people say to you or think of you, be yourself. Even if people are assholes now, they'll respect you down the road for not trying to be something that you're not. And you'll feel a lot better about yourself and have a lot better idea of who you are. So, if it makes you happy and isn't hurting anyone else, do it. Do not let fear stop you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.

    Don't worry. Life sucks, but it's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh btw, I like your cousin Grace.

    ReplyDelete